[muglo] Re: 4 Sale

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:36:07 -0500

On Jan 25, 2009, at 11:13 PM, Tee Cashmore wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2009, at 10:28 PM, Christopher Tremblay wrote:
>> Thanks for the info
>> did the white ones have the intel processor?
>
> No, they were the last of the PPC (Power PC), which doesn't
> bother me as I will Never run Windows!
> TeeC

Keep in mind that there is some talk of Snow Leopard OSX 10.6 (the
next OS) not running on non-Intel based processors.  This would be a
similar shift as happened from 680X0 to PPC in the 1990's.  It
depends on how much backwards compatibility Apple wants to keep.
Running Windows may have nothing to do with it at all.

Martin