[muglo] Re: 2 questions

It's really not much harder than writing an email:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4413

Follow the step by step instructions and within an hour or so, you will be done.

On Sep 8, 2011, at 6:09 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

Thanks Wayne. I just don’t have what it takes to transfer everything over. That is what is holding me back.

To hedge your bet; fire up that tower I prepped for you. It has twice the CPU speed, lots of RAM, and is running Leopard and a recent version of Office/entourage. You also have a FireWire cable to migrate all your data and settings. Well worth investing an hour or so.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell