[muglo] Re: 100% OT (non-computer) beef vs. the cholesterol study

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:50:40 -0400

Alex wrote:

> On an unrelated note, anyone in the area have any experience with RV
> and/or Truck conversions? I'm looking for ideas and advice on a
> conversion.
> Or, anyone have a 16-18' stepvan for sale? (preferably Grumann body)

I don't have a stepvan but I do haver a 17' Grumann aluminum
canoe (only 60 lbs (or 27.2 kg for Eric ;)  ) that is slightly
bent and bashed that I would be willing to let go go for a good
proce. Just finsished a 200 km bump and grind down the Missinaibi
river! There is needless to say (so why am I saying it?) some
structural re-arrangement.  It would get you down the Thames!