[muglo] Re: 100% OT (non-computer) beef vs. the cholesterol study

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:20:34 -0400

hey, you managed to get my 2 most frustrating & hated things into one email!

SUV's/minivans (and cars in general), and the meat (or is that
Torture?) industry.

Tuesday I tried to bike out to Dundas & Shaw side Rd. Figured there'd
be no sidewalks, but I wasn't prepared for the super highway that
Dundas becomes from Clarke Side Rd on.  Figuring it wasn't worth
getting killed over (either directly by car/truck or by flying
debris) I gave up and turned back.

But how silly of me. After all, London's focus these days is on
building bigger and more roads, not at all on finding alternatives.
And London is certainly not bike friendly.

On an unrelated note, anyone in the area have any experience with RV
and/or Truck conversions? I'm looking for ideas and advice on a
conversion.
Or, anyone have a 16-18' stepvan for sale? (preferably Grumann body)