[msit620-bluegroup] Re: slide set 3 posted

  • From: paul.d.gillespie1@xxxxxxxx
  • To: msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 11:48:59 2007

The following note has been forwarded to you by Paul D Gillespie
from conference 'MSIT630 Section 9040'.

 These slides look really good.  Some notes would help as Dave suggested.
The context DFD is important to me as I'm a doing the DFD Level 1 and 2
slides.  Notes would help in watching the evolution of the DFD's.  My
major concern is the basic layout of the system. What user commands do we
want to incorporate?  The sensors I figure, would be gas pedal, brake, and
steering wheel.  User commands could be start, stop, weather conditions,
ec. (voice recognition ??).  We could get the design team together or I
could just take a stab at the models and bounce it off every one else.