[msit620-bluegroup] Re: compilation

  • From: "DelGaudio, Dave" <ddelgaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:57:32 -0400

Fantastic job!  I can tell that you put a lot time into making all of the
pieces flow together. I also like the write up's you did as well.  I know that
was a difficult task.  The entire presentation looks great.
I'm really glad we started working on this early... Looks like you put in a
late night last night.
I did not see any grammar or content issues.  I noticed some deletion and
additions of slides, looks like it was necessary to help with continuity and
the removal of unnecessary filler.   What you have done to tie them all
together is perfect.  The background selection is appealing as well.
I will reread them again before meeting to see if I have any questions or