[msit620-bluegroup] Posted: notes from telecon #2

  • From: sid@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun Jun 24 23:58:39 2007

The following note has been forwarded to you by Keith E Sidley
from conference 'MSIT630 Section 9040'.

Team,

I sent this note from the conference area to the listserver address.

So, if you are reading this, then we have confirmation of two things that
we thought were true, as discussed in telecon #2:

1.  We CAN "forward as email" items from our Blue Group conference area.

2.  Our listserver address alias is working:
msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Sid

FYI - The list server address is particularly handy when doing the
"forward as email" from the conference area b/c it only allows one
destination address at a time.  Thanks, Bryan!

Team,

In the Collaborative Docs area, I have updated the listing for telecon #2
to include the notes from our discussion.

Cheers,
Sid