[msit620-bluegroup] Re: MSIT630: group assignment

  • From: "Sid Sidley" <sid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:37:07 -0400

RE:  Dave asked - "Can someone try and add Leah's slides to the presentation
I posted under the collaborative docs section"
Will do!

On 7/6/07, DelGaudio, Dave <ddelgaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey All,

I like the work you have all done on the slides so far. It is coming
together nicely!

Can someone try and add Leah's slides to the presentation I posted under
the collaborative docs section.  I'm having problems trying to copy them
over. Maybe its Office 2007 that is not allowing me to copy them over
correctly, I'm losing all of the formatting for some reason.

I would also suggest to Leah to add a slide or two based on Paul's final
suggestions as the customer into slide set 5. The DFD's look good.

Leah, I hope you are feeling better! Food poisoning is the worst.