[msit620-bluegroup] Re: MSIT630: group assignment

  • From: "Sid Sidley" <sid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LaShawn Barnswell" <lashawnbarnswell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:53:07 -0400

LaShawn,

Next telecon will be Thursday, 2007 JUL 12 @ 8 PM via teleconference
bridge.  At our last telecon (#3), we elected to NOT do it this Sunday in
order to allow everyone to work on the midterm exam.  Notes from the last
telecon are posted in the collaborative docs area of our Blue Group WebTycho
area.

All Blue Group,
FYI - The midterm will cover lectures 1-6.  During telecon #3 we discussed
whether or not session 6 would be included on the midterm.  I posted a
question to Dr. Nance in the Q&A conference and she confirmed that session 6
is fair game for the mid term.

Good luck on the midterm!

Cheers,
Sid

On 7/6/07, LaShawn Barnswell <lashawnbarnswell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hey Everybody,

I am on vacatation for the next four days but will do my best to be on the
next conference. I took a look at all the slides and I think they all look
very good. I think we are doing an excellent job. Let me know if there is
anything else I can do to help out. I know we have the mid-term today. Are
we still having the conference Sunday? I hope everyone had a great 4th.

Cheers,

LaShawn

<http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2731??PS=47575>