[msit620-bluegroup] Re: MSIT630 group:

  • From: "Sid Sidley" <sid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Barnswell, Lashawn CTR MDA/DOCN" <Lashawn.Barnswell.ctr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:56:08 -0400

LaShawn,

Good Morning!

RE:  Sorry I missed the conference last night
No worries :)

RE:  I'll check Web-Tyco for the notes once Sid posts them
The notes were posted last night.  See "telecon 4 notes" in collaborative
docs.

RE:  Was there anything that you guy's need for me to do?
This Sunday, review & comment on the compiled package & be ready to discuss
it at the telecon that night.

Next telecon, Sunday, 2007 JUL 15 @ 8 PM.

Regards,
Sid

On 7/13/07, Barnswell, Lashawn CTR MDA/DOCN <Lashawn.Barnswell.ctr@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Good Morning,

Sorry I missed the conference last night. I got caught here at work in a
network outage. I'll check Web-Tyco for the notes once Sid posts them.
Was there anything that you guy's need for me to do? I don't mind
helping out more since my part is already finished. Let me know and have
a great weekend.

Thanks,

LaShawn