[msit620-bluegroup] MSIT630: Blue group final version

  • From: "Sid Sidley" <sid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blue Group" <msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:45:16 -0400

Blue Group,

As discussed during our telecon #5, I did the following:

1.  expanded selected circle sizes on slide 22 & posted the updated version
as 1.1 in the collaborative docs area
2.  spoke to Bryan & confirmed his part of the unanimous group decision to
"submit for grading" right away
3.  submitted the presentation, narrative, & processes document for grading
with the text below

Dr. Nance,

Attached please find three items from the Blue Group.
1.  presentation, containing the slides specified in the assignment
instructions
2.  narrative, complementing the slides by providing context and continuity
3.  processes, providing insight as to how the Blue Group oeprated & whom
did what

We found this project to be interesting and challenging, and were happy that
we got an early jump on it in this short summer semester.

Regards,
The Blue Group

Cheers,
Sid