[msit620-bluegroup] Re: Group project Grade

  • From: "Sid Sidley" <sid@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:55:40 -0400

Blue Group,

RE:  grading of group project & individual submission

FWIW - In inspecting my "Assignments Folder" Friday, 2007 AUG 03
15:52, , I see that Dr. Nance has "read" but not yet graded the "Group
Project".  As for the "Group Project (Individual)", the status of that
item remains "Submitted", indicating that Dr. Nance has not yet even
read it.

Good luck to all on the final!

Regards,
Sid