[msit620-bluegroup] Re: DELIVERABLES?

  • From: "Barnswell, Lashawn CTR MDA/DOCN" <Lashawn.Barnswell.ctr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:00:20 -0400

Good Morning,

Sounds like a good idea to me.

LaShawn

        -----Original Message-----
        From: msit620-bluegroup-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:msit620-bluegroup-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DelGaudio,
Dave
        Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:00 AM
        To: msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [msit620-bluegroup] Re: DELIVERABLES?

        I thought just the designated team coordinator handed in the
complete project for the group.  We designated Sid as the coordinator.

        I'm not sure if I'm correct based on what you are saying.  Or
maybe we each have that available in our assignment area in case we are
the project coordinator?

        Maybe we should post a question in the classroom area.

        -Dave