[mountainmilers] Re: group runs this weekend?

Mark that is pretty good but based on my 2011 miles, height/weight factor,
age gradient (where you could easily be my son) and my special formula for
altitude based running here in Prescott, I come up with 4120 miles for me
last  year.

Hope you can log more miles in Across the Years and maybe catch me in
2012...Ken

In a message dated 2/3/2012 8:48:54 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi Bob,

I ran 4,118 miles last year.

transfusion sales... lol.

Mark  Hellenthal
IRS - LB&I  Revenue Agent ID #1000359609
IMS  SuperUser
NRC Group 1434:  POD Phoenix, AZ

4041 N. Central Avenue,  Suite 112
MS4201-PHX-MH
Phoenix, AZ  85012

VM 602-636-9416 -  FAX 602-636-9460

 From: _mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From:  Cindy Rollins <_cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx) >
Subject:  [mountainmilers] group runs this weekend?
To: "<_mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Date:  Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 10:16 PM

Are there any group  runs scheduled for this weekend? Any interest in WRM
route?

~Cindy