[mountainmilers] dinner at my house on Wed...super short notice!

Dear Mountain Milers,

This is very short notice, but I am going to be celebrating my birthday
this Wednesday, Dec. 14th evening by eating a delicious homemade dinner of
chile rellenos, rice and beans, salsas and sugar cookies. If any of you are
interested/available then feel free to stop on by and eat with us or just
come by and say "hi."

Well be eating around 6ish.

Email or text me for directions if you don't know where I live. Significant
others/children are welcome!

~ Cindy (420.9050)