[mountainmilers] Re: Whiskey Row Marathon Registration Form

  • From: "Jessica Leary" <childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:49:53 -0700

Sorry.   Apparently I need to clarify this.  The Fraternal Order of the
Eagles, Aerie  3600.  Their clubhouse is located on N. Cortez St.

They produce a lot of the special events here in Prescott.   (I apologize if
I got your hopes up for Hotel California).

:-)  Cheers,

Jessica Leary

Child Care Services Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E)  <mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
<http://www.prescottymca.org> http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.

  _____