[mountainmilers] Wednesday Chino 10k run

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:15:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ken was right, it was a tad warmer tonight than at 5am this morning.
But, Ken and Deb, me and Veronica, Kam and Steve and Brenda and sister Deb
braved it anyway.
Brenda what a way to start and end the day, watching the sun coming up and
setting.
This mornings run was attended by me, Brenda, Tom (he really pushed me the last
1/2 mile by coming back and running with me) Cindy and Maria were a couple
minutes late for the start, but as always Cindy looked good even though she
said she was wiped out from weight lifting last night.
We should all be that wiped out.

See you Saturday

Dave