[mountainmilers] Wed. run & Re: Weekend Results

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 07:22:40 -0700

Congratulations to everyone in the races this weekend... From the pictures and the results, it looked like everyone had great fun, and had some strong races!!

Probably everyone is recovering, especially those that did the bi-fecta (is that a word??) and tri-fecta... So, I wasn't sure if there had been mention of a time or location for this evening, for those slackers like me who have to make up for missing the races and need a training run.

So, unless there's something else planned, I'll be going to the Peavine at 5:30.

Tom

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx