[mountainmilers] Tomorrow's run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:23:38 -0500 (EST)

FYI - the weather forecast for tomorrow is not very good.  Upper
30's/Low-mid 40"s/10+ MPH wind from the south and a 30% chance for  showers.

Since a lot of people have said they would be there and Brooke has it
planned - you need to let her know (or me at 612-723-4994) if you bail.   The
schedule is the schedule and if you are late without letting anyone know -
you may not have a ride to the start.

I have felt poorly for 2 days but I still plan to run.  My plan is to  pass
by Safeway at 7:25 and have Deb drive me out to 1 mile before 318A (hence 5
 miles from Safeway).  The 318A intersection is 20 miles exactly to
Jerome.  It is 6 miles from safeway to 318A - turn right onto  318A...from
there
is a straight shot to Jerome without much for decision  making.

Ken