[mountainmilers] Thnx to the MM'ers that were at Bashford today!

I will probably miss someone but I remember seeing;

Marlyn, Brooke (guess this is the last time I see her until Boston 2013 for
 which she WILL qualify), Tom, Kam, Brenda, Deborah B, Steve-O (Steve -
thanks  for running the half with those guys and for picking up the water I
left) and  Lori.  Deborah K and I stopped down to say hi.  4 runners from the
RHX  Pheet were there and I am sure they appreciated that you guys were
there.

You probably had more fun than me running 20 with Rob (although he got
tired of me after about 14.5 and took off - I was tired of myself at  14!!).
UGH.  I hate it during a struggling run!

Gorgeous day.  Kam, Brenda/Deborah, Brigette and Rob's sister all  honked
at us.  I would have accepted a ride from any of them...

Ken out