[mountainmilers] Thnx to the MM'ers that were at Bashford today!

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:43:13 -0500 (EST)

I will probably miss someone but I remember seeing;
Marlyn, Brooke (guess this is the last time I see her until Boston 2013 for
 which she WILL qualify), Tom, Kam, Brenda, Deborah B, Steve-O (Steve -
thanks  for running the half with those guys and for picking up the water I
left) and  Lori.  Deborah K and I stopped down to say hi.  4 runners from the
RHX  Pheet were there and I am sure they appreciated that you guys were
You probably had more fun than me running 20 with Rob (although he got
tired of me after about 14.5 and took off - I was tired of myself at  14!!).
UGH.  I hate it during a struggling run!
Gorgeous day.  Kam, Brenda/Deborah, Brigette and Rob's sister all  honked
at us.  I would have accepted a ride from any of them...
Ken out