[mountainmilers] Re: THANK YOU!!!!

  • From: "Terri Rashid" <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:15:07 -0700

I really enjoyed seeing the kids run.  And telling the bazillion and one
soccer moms/dads where to go.  Literally.  :>  (Their practice was moved
across the street, so I was running around trying to catch them *before*
they turned into our area.)  Thanks to Brenda for the good company and I
am sorry I missed the after XC run.  Needed to get home to feed the
boys.

See you guys on Saturday at Groom Creek!

.Terri