[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: kameronhott@xxxxxxx, cactusjon@xxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 22:44:20 -0400 (EDT)

Rob and some others will be at Bashford 9AM Sunday!  (tomorrrow),  Jane,
Deb, Lori I think!

In a message dated 4/7/2012 7:34:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
kameronhott@xxxxxxx writes:

I think there are some folks running from Bashford court.  Thanks again for
running with me today.

Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 05:49:18 -0700
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: 4/6 and  4/7 runs
From: cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
To:  mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I did not check my emails earlier  but we are meeting at the side
road entrance at peavine at 6:30. Call me or  text me if interested in joining.
~ 928.420.9050
Cindy
On Apr 6, 2012 8:13 PM, <_jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
> wrote:

CV peavine or Prescott?

From: "_jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) "
<_jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >
From: _karynhott@xxxxxxxx (mailto:karynhott@xxxxxxx)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 13:33:14 -0700
To: _cactusjon@xxxxxxxx (mailto:cactusjon@xxxxxxx)

I may do Brownlow tomorrow, but my speed is a walk.

Karyn

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Cactus Jon Skripko <_cactusjon@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:cactusjon@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

Is anyone running the Brownlow trail tomorrow?  I  know a 5 or 10k run is
just a warmup for most of you, but it is still  a long run for me.  I cannot
get motivated to do these runs  unless there is a group of people.

Sunday WRM run...is  there a meeting place where we carpool to the top of
the  hill?

No virus found in this message.

No virus found in this message.