[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: Ann Fricke <asfricke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:15:20 -0700

Mark and I are planning on being at Bashford at 9am.  Probably do the WRM 10K
route...or something like it
 Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:15:52 -0700
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run
From: cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica O. ~ Cool, and even after you have been up for days on end, I have
never known you to be *slow*! Maria will be joining us as well tomorrow morning.
Cactus John ~ although I do love running groom creek, I think I'll stick with
WRM course for a while to help with the training for the race.
Have fun all, with what ever runs and/or races you are participating in!
- Cindy

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 11:34 AM, <jowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

R> I will be there. Probably slow cause I work tonight. Jessica O

I am going to run the WRM course, probably 14miles, on Sunday at 8am. Meet
> behind brashford courts, if anyone is interested.
> ~Cindy
> On Jan 28, 2012 8:53 AM, "Ann Fricke" <asfricke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>  Saw Cactus John's idea on
 Groom Creek..not sure I want to deal with
>> ice/snow....yes we are wimps. Is anyone meeting downtown to run part of
>> the
>> WRM route tomorrow? If so what time and where?

>> Thanks
>> Stephanie and Mark

Don't forget to stop by www.mountainmilers.com to see the news and pictures

not covered by these emails.

Unsubscribe at any time by sending unsubscribe in the subject line to

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact