[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday - November 5 - Run from my house?

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: terri@xxxxxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:33:12 -0400 (EDT)

Teri - I will be running the TV3 race in PHX that day and I think Brenda
and others will be running the women's marathon that day in PHX as well.

Ken

In a message dated 10/16/2011 10:15:05 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
terri@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey Mountain Milers!  I am not sure if this conflicts  with any races or
not, but what do you guys think of a run from my house on  Sunday, November
6th?  My birthday is a couple of days later,  so we’ll have a bit of a lunch /
brunch celebration as well, have some music  going and generally have a
festive and social time.  If it’s warm enough  we’ll even have the pool fired
up and you can swim afterwards.  (We have  several showers in the house, and
one in the barn apt, so you can take a quick  shower / rinse off before
swimming if you like.  And afterwards as  well…)
I would suggest we run the same route as last time – out  the driveway,
right (north) onto Williamson Valley Rd, cross over the train  tracks and then
an immediate left onto Fair Oaks.  Take that to Tonto  (stop sign) and turn
left on Tonto and run as far as you care to, then turn  around and come
back!  Since we’ll be celebrating for a while, feel free  to run long, we’ll
still be here when you get back.  :>
Let me know if that looks like it would work on your  calendars…
.Terri