[mountainmilers] Sunday Morning Run Thank you

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 09:17:15 -0700

A great big thank you to Terri and family for hosting and providing all of the
great food and drink this morning. The run was absolutely beautiful. Did anyone
get a final count of who was there? Looking forward to our next get together.
Karyn and I are going to put in a couple more miles in this evening somewhere
in Chino to test out her new head lamp and to also feel what a Ragnar 3 run
feels like. See you all later, maybe on Tuesday at the Track. :)

KamMountain Milers on FacebookMountain Milers on the WebMountain Milers on
Twitter