[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Forecast

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: cactusjon@xxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

Jon & MM'ers,

No worries if some of you want to change locations tomorrow. Cindy & I will still be at our original location due to our volunteer duties / proximity later that morning.

I am with Deborah B. - please count me OUT for Sunday if indeed the weather is going to be that bad! I was born in Montana, raised in ND, and babied in AZ so I don't run in the snow. I only dream of being as tough (or fast) as Heidi ;)

Safe training everyone,

Jessica L.

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:00:14 -0400
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sunday Forecast
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For all of you that have made fun of some of my crazy runs - I am just chomping to hear that anyone from our group does the scheduled Sunday AM run.  This is the forecast for Prescott.  I am sure it will be worse up on the mountain.   OH BOY OH BOY!! Ken
Sunday                 Temp                     Feels Like       Chance precip       Humidity         Winds
9 am

Heavy Snow / Wind

From SW
23 mph

10 am

Heavy Snow / Wind

From SW
25 mph

11 am

Heavy Snow / Wind

From SW
27 mph

Don't forget to stop by www.mountainmilers.com to see the news and pictures
not covered by these emails.

Unsubscribe at any time by sending unsubscribe in the subject line to

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact