[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Forecast

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:18:31 -0600

Us Colorado boys are really tough!!  A little bit of snow won't stop me from
staying in my heated waterbed on Sunday morning!!
I don't want to mess with Jessica's and Cindy's run, but what about moving the
run to tomorrow morning??

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:00:14 -0400
Subject: [mountainmilers] Sunday Forecast
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For all of you that have made fun of some of my crazy runs - I am just
chomping to hear that anyone from our group does the scheduled Sunday AM
run.  This is the forecast for Prescott.  I am sure it will be
worse up on the mountain.   OH BOY OH BOY!! Ken

Sunday
Temp                     Feels
Like       Chance
precip