[mountainmilers] Sunday 7AM Groom Creek

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:15:19 -0400 (EDT)

Cactus Jon informed me that we are cranking up the running machine Sunday
at 7AM at Groom Creek.  This is the final weekend to train for  Snowbowl.
Groom Creek hovers around 6200 feet.  Of course it is one  of the prettiest
places we run and at 7AM there is some welcome shade.   Cactus Jon just
grinds his teeth at the first 1.4 miles uphill but he sure is  smiling when
smoking back down the 1.4 to the finish!

Most run the 10K race course but there are lots of options!

We will have a some visitors so let's have a good showing.  The start  temp
should be around 68 and finish temps around 72.

See ya there!  Ken