[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 21:40:35 -0700

Just a warning to all you long-distance lions:  by encouraging me to run
tomorrow, you have released the fury of a beenie baby kitten.  I will be
quivering and caterwauling from the culvert when I see the steep hill shortly
after Sherriff's Posse. See ya in the AM.     From: tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cactusjon@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [mountainmilers] Re: Sunday
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 11:44:12 -0700

Quit making me laugh!!! I still have patients to see! Sounds like the Suburban
will be full of them too! From: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 07:00:44 -0700Skull Valley, here we come!!! Let's start
the run at 7am.  There will be a vehicle going over, if people want to be
dropped off at different distances.15 miles from my house. My address:2092
Redwood Way Come up Copper Basin and take a right onto Viewpoint (across from
Timberidge)Follow Viewpoint signs while you wind the right and then to the
left.Take a right on Betty Take an immediate left onto Redwood Way.We sit in
the back of the circle.830-6788 Confirm if you are running. Have a great
weekend. HeidiNo virus found in this message.
virus found in this message.