[mountainmilers] Re: Steve Orth - a man who has the 'A' towns confused....

Ken, are those the shorts hanging on the nail in the corner of the garage?lol
Dave

________________________________
From: Deborah Baker <deborahdances@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 7:27:25 PM
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Steve Orth - a man who has the 'A' towns
confused....

thanks alot Ken...now I'm scared
deb

________________________________
From: wersc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
confused....
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:46:25 -0700

Ken:

Apparently you HAVE forgotten.  If the truth be told, I would suggest you'd
"repressed" the memory, but that's just because I'm working at an office
complex
with any number of certified medical counselors in residence.

Would you care for a referral?

Bests,

John P

On Wed Jan 26 16:53 , Golfdood51@xxxxxxx sent:

Ok, that subject should have grabbed you.  Steve has been talking about going
Athens, Greece for a marathon and has just entered the Lost Dutchman's race in
Apache Junction.