[mountainmilers] Re: Snowbowl Hill Climb

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: ekbohn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:39:14 -0400 (EDT)

Eric, thanks for the note!  We had a great time.  There were 13  or 14 of
us from Prescott there and 7 that entered but could not be  there;  (Rob,
Noel, Sandi, Brenda, Deborah, Susan and Jim).

Thank you for putting on another superb race.  2 years ago a few from
Prescott were there, headed by Dan Munsell.  Last year we had 11  there.  This
year 20.  Next year we will try to get 30.

This is one of my personal favorite races and of course all of us will talk
 up the race for next year.

You did a great job and thanks for letting us do a last minute switch and
getting Len into the race.  One of our runners won a $100 gift  certificate!
 Thank you again and see you next year...

Ken

In a message dated 7/22/2012 3:09:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ekbohn@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Ken,

I'd like personally thank you and the Prescott Mountain Milers  for
bringing such a large group of runners up to Flagstaff for the Hill Climb.
Your
support of our event is greatly appreciated! Hope you all had a good race  and
enjoyed your time up here.

Eric Bohn
Team Run Flagstaff
Race Director