From: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jsundogg@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 10:56 AM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Skull Valley Victories

-For those of you not on Facebook...I decided to share the results from the
Skull Valley Race today.

Congrats to all the Mountain Milers participating in the various events; Brian
Mikkelson Memorial Run in Cottonwood, Pat Tillman Memorial Run in Phx and for
the Skull Valley 10K, Rob came in 1st once again in 37mins 7 change.  Noel K.
finished 2nd a few minutes behind Rob - and then ran back to the start for WRM
training.  Catherine M.
was the first female across the finish in 48 mins. and some odd seconds.  Also
representing were Christina R. (who then rode her bike back), Shelley K., Wayne
& Patricia  sporting their new AZChia running shirts, Jane & Len (who smile
pretty for pics) Coach Tenney & Walt
Smith were there too.   Oh- and Walter B. gave the MMers a nice plug at
the start line.  He said that "if you want to run with a nice group of people,
check out the Mountain Milers".

The only person missing was Steve O.   He was stuck at work doing
inventory.

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx