[mountainmilers] Sacred Mountain -- June 4

  • From: Dan <fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 05:14:20 -0700

I am forwarding this to the list, since there has been some interest from others in running the "best" 10K of the summer series in Flagstaff.

Those that are interested, let me know, we can arrainge a car pool or caravan, since it is in town a side trip on the way home to Beaver Street Brewery, is a good possibility.

Dan