[mountainmilers] Re: Rummage sale at our school today!

  • From: cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 17:25:27 +0000

Brenda, Maria and I will be there at 6:30 (we are all doing long runs). I think Janie (and possibly) Jessica may be there around 7ish. I believe Kam and Karyn are coming to. I suggest we go to breakfast afterwards! :)

~Cindy

On , Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our school (the one that kept me occupied all summer with the renovations) is having a "So Our School Can Have Swings Sale" today until 3pm.

Apologies for the late notice, but there are some great things here (going fast...).

Or just stop by and say hi and I'd be glad to show you what we've done in the remodeling. Just ask for me or my wife Gena for the VIP treatment...

;-)

Otherwise see you all tomorrow... Groom Creek I suppose? And what time?

Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2011, at 5:46 AM, "kameronhott@xxxxxxx" kameronhott@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning all.
Tim wants to see how many of us would like to go sky diving. The idea is to do this in November down in Eloy. This would be a tandem jump for those who are not experienced at this yet.

This afternoon is track training at Prescott High at 5.

Tomorrow morning I believe 5 am is the Chino Valley practice run starting at the library.

Then again at 6 pm, the same thing. If you do both times, just think how fast you will be for the race on saturday. :)

Stay hydrated!
Kam

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless