[mountainmilers] Re: Reminder - Run from Terri's house on Sunday, Nov 6th & brunch/party after

We’re still planning on coming Terri!  We’re doing a fun 5K down in Phoenix on
Saturday so  not sure how long we’ll run Sunday.

Karyn

From: Terri Rashid
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:57 PM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Reminder - Run from Terri's house on Sunday, Nov 6th
& brunch/party after

I know many of you are going down to the valley for events next weekend, but I
just wanted to remind those who are staying to consider coming out to my house
for a morning run, followed by brunch / birthday celebration afterwards.  No
need to bring anything but your charming selves!  Do let me know ahead of time
if you’ll be able to make it & how many people with you.  (Kids / spouses
welcome – non-runner kids & adults can hang out with Rick and my sons until
their runner is done.  J)

If you have a particular food you like, feel free to bring it.  I’ll probably
have similar food choices to what we had here for the last ranch run.

.Terri