[mountainmilers] Re: Recommendations for podiatrist?

  • From: "scribe@xxxxxxxxx" <scribe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:03:02 -0400

> So whatever is wrong with my foot is not getting better, so I think I'd
> like to go see a podiatrist.

Michael Dershowitz of the Southwest Foot Institute specializes in the feet,
especially diabetic neuropathy, but he also sees a lot of patients with stress
fractures and plantar fasciitis.  He also does surgery if you need it.

http://www.southwestfootinstitute.com/

Julie

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx