[mountainmilers] Peavine Wednesday!

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 16:43:33 -0500 (EST)

Group, I have been a little lax with the Wednesday Peavine runs  because of
Tucson training and some race meetings but I will be back  tomorrow and at
the track this afternoon doing some walking after a long  run this AM.

My 2nd cousin's wife works with a guy whose kid heard there would be
someone handing out $100 bills to all runners at the Peavine tomorrow.  I  am
all
over that.  Worst case, if it is a hoax - I will get in some decent
training...there are worse things in life..

Soon it will be a new year and I hope everyone sets some running goals for
themselves even if it just to do it more often.  In case you aren't on
Facebook (I am not a very good example but I know many of you are) - Brenda
must  have had 15 or 20 people congratulating her on the super race she had on
Sunday.  How cool is that?  Brenda is more popular than me and I don't
know why??  All I got was "So you finished 5th in your age class with a  modern
day PR of 45:56, why aren't you as a nice as Brenda and by the way - soon
she will be beating you too."

Someday I could get some respect.  Guess I will have  to EARN IT in Tucson.
 GO FAST  BABY!.  Take no prisoners.

Ken out.