[mountainmilers] Re: PF Chang

  • From: "Jessica Leary" <childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:11:41 -0700

That is great to hear, Brooke!  Yet another enamored runner!  Way to go on
your first marathon.you were faster than I!  Whoo hoo!

Join the club,

Jessica

Jessica Leary

Child Care Services Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E)  <mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
<http://www.prescottymca.org> http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.

  _____

From: Kameron <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [mountainmilers] PF Chang
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 6:23 AM

Good luck tomorrow all you PF Chang'ers. Wish I was running in it with
you!!!