[mountainmilers] Re: November 14 Skull Valley

  • From: "Kimberly Elias" <kelias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:18:55 -0700

I agree.

  _____

From: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob turpin
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 5:39 PM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: November 14 Skull Valley

Is anyone else already tired of getting every single e-mail sent out, even
if they're not to them? I don't need to get a message from 'Billy' to
'Sally'. This list thing is crap! Nice try.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:08 PM, <Golfdood51@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well if you start at the top, the restaurant is 11 miles out...

In a message dated 10/29/2010 2:36:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
len@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My wife is going to pick me up at the 11 mile mark.  Is the turnaround at
exactly 11 miles or ???

Len McGee
Windermere Real Estate Northern Arizona
Associate Broker
Email:lenmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Email%3Alenmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.Hassayampaforsale.com <http://www.hassayampaforsale.com/>
www.Hassayamparesidents.com <http://www.hassayamparesidents.com/>
www.LenMcGee.com <http://www.lenmcgee.com/>

www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com <http://www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com/>
Cell:928-713-4666

Fax:928-541-4344

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 7:22 AM, rob turpin <drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should be there tomorrow morning for the 15 miler... If I don't fall apart
from today's 14 miler.

                                                                 -Rob-

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:18 AM, Dan <fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Karyn and gang,
Steve-O, Jessica L, and Janie are joining me as Muddy Buddies that day so we
will not be able to join you.  However, I will happily help anyone taking
the reins on this run.

It looks like there are about 8 of us having breakfast in Skull Valley
tomorrow morning.  I'll get in touch with you off list.  We have room for
more, just let me know.

Dan

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx