[mountainmilers] Re: November 14 Skull Valley

Well if you start at the top, the restaurant is 11 miles out...

In a message dated 10/29/2010 2:36:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
len@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My wife is going to pick me up at the 11 mile mark.   Is the turnaround at
exactly 11 miles or ???
Len McGee
Windermere Real Estate Northern Arizona
Associate  Broker
_Email:lenmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Email:lenmcgee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Website: _www.Hassayampaforsale.com_ (http://www.hassayampaforsale.com/)
_www.Hassayamparesidents.com_ (http://www.hassayamparesidents.com/)
_www.LenMcGee.com_ (http://www.lenmcgee.com/)
_www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com_
(http://www.lenmcgee.prescottforsale.com/)
Cell:928-713-4666
Fax:928-541-4344

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 7:22 AM, rob turpin <_drysurfer@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

I should be there tomorrow morning for the 15 miler... If I don't fall
apart from today's 14 miler.

-Rob-

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:18 AM, Dan <_fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Karyn and gang,
Steve-O, Jessica L, and Janie are  joining me as Muddy Buddies that day so
we will not be able to join you.  However, I will happily help anyone taking
the reins on this  run.

It looks like there are about 8 of us having breakfast in  Skull Valley
tomorrow morning.  I'll get in touch with you off list.  We have room for more,
just let me  know.

Dan

Any problems  or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
_fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)