[mountainmilers] Re: Napa Valley Ragnar - Sept 14-15 - Interest?

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:23:49 -0700

That is Sept 8th so you are good. :)

KamMountain Milers on FacebookMountain Milers on the WebMountain Milers on
Twitter

Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:42:01 -0800
From: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Napa Valley Ragnar - Sept 14-15 - Interest?
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: mntmlr@xxxxxxxxx

I am interested, unless it is the same time as the Imogene run in Colorado.  I
will check on it.  Steve O

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:43:52 -0500
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kam, who is interested?  Deb should be.

In a message dated 3/9/2012 9:25:52 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
kameronhott@xxxxxxx writes:

Hello all,
There is a team forming to venture off to Napa Valley in September to run the
Ragnar Relay. There are a couple of spots left, if you are interested, please
email me directly so as to not spam everyone else and I will get in touch.