[mountainmilers] Re: NEW DATE - Saturday, November 13th - Long Run

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:36:48 EST

Karyn, how did the run go???  Ken

In a message dated 11/10/2010 9:03:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
karynhott@xxxxxxx writes:

We have 12 folks "RSVP'd" for Saturday's  run!  3 will be taking care of
their own "shuttle" back to the start line  and we have the rest taken care of
(thanks Brenda for offering up your  vehicle!)

Kameron will be our aid station person since  he's running 20 miles
tomorrow!  Water, cokes and gatoraide will be  available for drinks...To honor
Ken,
we'll have Twinkie's too!

We are planning on doing breakfast/lunch  following the run, Lone Spur at
the square.  We'll take anyone back to  their vehicles that might not be able
to join us for  breakfast/lunch.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the 14.5  starting point as close to 8am
as possible!

Karyn

____________________________________
 From: _karynhott@xxxxxxxx (mailto:karynhott@xxxxxxx)
To: _karynhott@xxxxxxxx (mailto:karynhott@xxxxxxx) ;
_mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) ;
_shstophl@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:shstophl@xxxxxxx)
Subject:  [mountainmilers] NEW DATE - Saturday, November 13th - Long Run
Date: Mon, 8  Nov 2010 20:09:16 -0700

We've had about 5 people respond back and each of them  have asked if we
can change the run to Saturday, so....NEW RUN DATE  -  Saturday, November 13th
- 8:00am. Same place and  distances!

If you've already told me you wanted to do Saturday, I  have your name on
the list.  Hope to see lots of folks!

Take Care -
Karyn