[mountainmilers] I think we have some more Mountain Miler Ragnar team members

  • From: jsundogg@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:20:21 -0500 (EST)

Is it you?

Ragnar team Mountain Milers needs more members! HELP by committing to join in the fun.

When: Friday, February 25 & Saturday, February 26
Who:  12 friends that like to run together.
The team so far is; Deb C., Dan M., Jessica L., Steve O., John. E., John F., Jen P., Tom H., and Pharoan J.
Where: Wickenburg to Phoenix
What: A 12 person relay race wherein each runner takes on 3 legs of the race, averaging between 3 and 8 miles per leg. The rest of the time
         is spent cheering on your team mates from the van!
(for more info. go to http://www.ragnarrelay.com/race/delsol/runner_chart)

Please email Jessica L. (Team Captain) asap if interested (jsundogg@xxxxxxx). The entry fee this year is approx. $190.

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx