[mountainmilers] Fw: Territorial Days 10k Results

  • From: "kameronhott@xxxxxxx" <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:46:44 -0700

Results

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: mmetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: kameronhott@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Sep 5, 2011 18:17:30 GMT+00:00
Subject: Territorial Days 10k Results

Here are the results from Saturday's race. Thank you all for coming and making this the biggest Territorial Days 10k in history! The Chino Valley Cross Country team thanks you.
If there are any errors that you notice, please let me know.
We are talking about having a Turkey Trot in Prescott on Thanksgiving. I will send out information about the race once we get the final details. Also, we are having the SpringFest 5k in Chino Valley in late May. I will also email you the details once we have a date selected. Finally, the proceeds of this race benefit the CVHS Cross Country team. If you would like to help us out even further, please sign up for E-Scrip. This costs you nothing, and then when you use your Safeway club card, Safeway donates a small percent to our team! Also, the tax credit is another option to donate money to the CVHS Cross Country team. Married taxpayers can donate up to $400 and single filers can donate up to $200 per year. If you are interested, fill out the brochure you received in your race bag, and make the check out to CVHS Cross Country. Then when you file your taxes, you can get that money back on your taxes. If you have any questions about that, please let me know.
Thanks again for running and supporting the CVHS Cross Country team!
Marc

This message has 1 attachment(s). To view these files, click on the links below. If you have any problems viewing or downloading attachments, please contact Active.com customer support at support@xxxxxxxxxxx

1. http://www.active.com//irismail/view_event_attachment.cfm?evt=1962100&aid=531 459&h=1DDEFC9CC9192BAF99231624F43538DB