[mountainmilers] Free shirts (i used for riding & ranch work)

  • From: Terri Rashid <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:15:21 +0000

I am going through my closet and getting rid of a lot of clothing that I don't
use anymore.  I'm perfectly happy to give it to goodwill, but figured I would
check to see if any of the gals on this list wanted anything.

In particular, I've got 5 REI button-up, long sleeved shirts that I used to use
for almost all of my horseback riding.  They are fairly lightweight, durable
and not too bad looking.  I am still keeping several others - I just don't need
10 of them anymore!  I have red, blue, green, purple, and white.  They are
great work shirts.  Most are size medium.  The purple is a large, but I wore it
just fine.

I attached a photo of the red one on a hanger and the others tossed on my
laundry machines so you can see color / style.

I have other random stuff too if anyone wants to look through it.  I just
thought I would mention these in particular because I loved them so much for
chores and keeping the sun and bugs off my arms.  They are marked as UPF 30+,
but I don't know how that holds up with age.

.Terri