[mountainmilers] FW: Preliminary schedule for August

See Janie's question below...

KamMountain Milers on FacebookMountain Milers on the WebMountain Milers on
Twitter

From: tiajuana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: kameronhott@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [mountainmilers] Preliminary schedule for August
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:00:35 -0700

Hi Kam! Is there anyone out there in Mt. Miler
land that would want to do track training in the am? I just can’t seem to get
my
old tired butt out there after seeing pts all day – I can run BEFORE work, but
not after! The other problem is that I have to be at work at 0730, so weekdays
wouldn’t work...I guess it would have to be Saturday mornings, but soon school
will resume and the kids might be back.....Any ideas? (I should do it on my own
and “surge” during my runs but I never do that!)