[mountainmilers] Dan's Bday BBQ Update 2

  • From: "scribe@xxxxxxxxx" <scribe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:38:18 -0400

Guess I should have put in the first update it's not a surprise since Dan hates
being surprised.

Besides I have no idea where I'd hide all the stuff I've bought for the BBQ or
how to explain the big purchase coming up since he grocery shops with me.  He'd
know something was up if even I tried to claim it was an unusual dinner menu.
"Uh yeah, Dan, we really do need 10 pounds of hamburger for next week's dinners
along with dozens of hot dogs.  Trust me, you'll love it!"

Julie

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx