[mountainmilers] Re: Are you accepting new members?

  • From: Terri Rashid <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "demitra.manjoros@xxxxxxxxx" <demitra.manjoros@xxxxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:36:27 +0000

I should add that we regularly get together for group runs.  There is usually
some kind of group run each weekend - or a race that many club members are
going to.  There are also early morning runs on some weeks and early evening
runs as well.  (Usually one each of those.)

Times and locations are typically posted to this list, as well as the Mountain
Milers Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/197891233608740/

.Terri