[mountainmilers] Re: Adjustments to the Whiskey Row course we've been running

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:19:30 -0800 (PST)

Tried to follow all of that onTom's original map got lost. Not a boy scout
sorry. Looking at the map, after coming on Crypress and making the jog,then at
mile 4 can the distance be made up making a right turn on Sherry St., right on
Linden left on Birch St?
I get 5.97 miles starting at the Palace and ending at the normal finish.

________________________________
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:03:00 -0700
running
From: drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why exactly is there talk of altering the Whiskey Row 10k course? Tell me it's
not about a hill.This course has it's own characteristics which make it Whiskey
Row. Should we try to change the Brownlow course too? I don't think so. If
there's a change, all the past times will be as if they never existed. I vote
leave the course as-is. More training, less whining!

Y'all: