[mountainmilers] Re: Adjustments to the Whiskey Row course we've been running

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:02:49 -0700

There are so many jigs and jogs on this route already, I hesitate to add any more (don't want to get the speedsters, like Rob, dizzy withh too many turns...).

Also, I want to check this route's distance against the current 10k course, just to see how close they are... my couple of different mapping programs shows them the same, if not that the current course is a little shorter than this one.

See you then,
Tom

At 6:36 AM -0800 2/1/11, dave zelman wrote:
Tom, on Leroux, there is a horse shoe between Ellenbrook and Pioneer.
Maybe?